Design interactive prototypes with ease.
Create visual flowcharts online in minutes.
Create your UI/UX design work as a team.
Brainstorm and express your ideas easily.
Who's using Mockitt and Why choose it?
Present your idea by sharing a simple link.
The latest updates in Mockitt.
Learn how to make better UI and UX design.
Learn all the tips and tricks to make an interesting app.
Learn how to create interactive and animated prototypes.
Learn how to make a high-fidelity wireframe easily.
Find all the topics about design, prototyping, and UI/UX here.
Any trouble using Mockitt? Find the detailed tutorial on this page.
Invite friends to earn free license for both you and your invited friend.
- Sign in Sign up
Top 5 App Mockup Creator
We are all attracted to the applications which are pleasing to the eyes. A specific aesthetic and sleek design makes all the difference. This is where Mock-up comes into action to provide that elegance. These Mockups can be created through different types of App Mockup creator . It's a convenient way to see the promising outcomes within a little time. Mockups for Android app, iOS, Windows all can be made through different app mockup creator.
5 Mobile App Mockup Creator
There are many mobile app mockup creator, among which some of the creators claim to be mentioned. Amongst them, the top 5 apps are discussed below
1. Wondershare Mockitt:
It's a free app mockup creator and a prototyping software available as an online collaboration platform. With numerous widgets, templates, static screens, smooth designing and legit enterprise system, Wondershare Mockitt stands in the top.
Try it Free
- It's entirely free for design.
- Numerous templates are already build-in to help the users and guide through
- It's fast, easy and smooth, which makes it very user friendly and convenient.
- One can seamlessly inspect and comment on the projects and discuss the matter so its transparent.
- With the feature of cloud storage, one can easily save time with the data handling safely and keep the work in sync.
- Legit enterprises to communicate with designers, managers and developers and to create a team for the proper execution of an idea.
- There is no option to create any gradient
- Not compatible with browsers like IE and 360
It's a quite famous app mockup creator to create wireframes and prototypes for Mobile Apps. Its features allow creating wireframes and mockups independently.
- Easy to use which comes with Drag-and-Drop feature
- Sketch-mode for rough Ideas and a neat wireframe mode for presentation
- It offers a 30 days' free trial to try out before purchasing
- It is completely paid. However, one can choose among different packages considering the number of projects
- Cloud storage is not available
Anyone can create incredible prototypes for mobile apps with ease in this desktop-based application without any expertise. This app mockup creator is a simple yet effective system as already made a huge user base.
- Fast, smooth and convenient tool to execute ideas.
- All-in-one library to get all the widgets and icons at the same place (coming soon)
- Cloud storage is available
- It is a paid application however pricing is set according to the span of validity
It's an excellent tool for designers to create and collaborate with others and to get the best possible ideas. An application to create app mockup created by designers for other designers.
- One can create wireframes on the whiteboard and share with others where they can contribute ideas or comment directly
- Access to the real-time to-do list to proceed with the discussion
- It's an entirely free app
- It's has a little complicated designing process as it's a powerful designing tool for all kinds of prototypes.
5. Fluid UI:
One of the leading and popular app to create mockups for mobile apps android, iOS and windows. It has a fluid user interface just like its name, which helps to create faster and smoother mockups.
- One can map out the projects by joining links to screen and a diagram to fit everything together.
- It provides a feature where a user can interact with User interface design via anything devices such as mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
- It is a paid application depending on whether the user wants to work solo or with the help of the team. It comes with three packages Solo, Pro and Team.
How to Create App Mockup
As we know, there are several applications to create app mockups online, and one might get confused about what to start with. Wondershare Mockitt is one of the most convenient app mockup creators where a user can create mockups with ease without any expertise. A user can successfully create mockups of your app through Wondershare Mockitt by following a few steps:
Step 1: Create a New Project
- Choose 'Create Project' to start prototyping after successfully logging in
- Start with a new project and choose the correct device type and name to proceed.
- One can choose from the demo to see examples of work on it.
- If a user makes a mistake choosing the correct device, it can always be changed from the '...' or 'Settings' to its correct devices such as mobile phones, tablets and webpage/television.
Step 2: Add Widgets and Icons
- There are assets on both sides of the canvas. On the left side, there are 'Fast Widgets', and on the right, there are 'Build-in Widgets', 'My Widgets' and 'Icons'.
- All the widgets can be used by merely double-clicking on it or can drag it to the canvas from the panels.
- To edit a widget one has to click on it and edit its properties from the inspector panel.
- The edited widgets can be saved for the future use by dragging to 'My Widgets' or by right-clicking it to 'Add to Widgets'. This creates a library for all the custom widgets of user's made.
Step 3: Links between Screens
- Select a widget and choose 'New link' from the right panel to set a gesture, action of animation to it.
- Or one can simply drag the icon to the left panel of the target screen to ads those links.
Step 4: Asset Library and Dynamic Widgets
- There are numerous widgets and icons in an asset library for the user and even build-in templates as a demo.
- Dynamic widgets help to add interacting animation, manage screen state by changing the shape, size and colour of an image component present in the screen.
Step 5: Add Audio, Video and Spreadsheets
- Audio, video and spreadsheets can be added to the process of mockup by putting its URL link for the particular file and publish it.
Step 6: Preview and Handoff
- After being done with the designs, it is important to preview the prototype through your device to see its outcome
- If it is good to go hand off your mockup to the developers and get to see your work getting life in no time.
What is responsive web app, how to redesign spotify, what is pwa and how to build progressive web app, how to redesign facebook to make it more friendly.
ONLINE STORYBOARD CREATOR
Vision to visuals, intuitive storyboard software, inside the world’s leading video, tv & film production management software., explore visualize.
Explore all the features in the Visualize solution
Envision every scene
Spec out shot details
Convey look and feel
Browse all solutions ➜
STORYBOARD BUILDER And Beyond
Storyboard and production planning, all in one.
StudioBinder’s storyboard creator is a set of collaborative tools, from scriptwriting to storyboarding, shot listing to call sheets.
Script to Storyboard
Storyboarding starts with the script.
Have a script? Import any format or write one directly inside StudioBinder. The synced script automatically generates storyboards for each scene.
Tag shots directly from the script.
Select any line of dialogue or action from your script to instantly generate its own panel. Tap into the creative synergy between what’s on the page, and the perfect shot to capture it.
A buffet of shot specs
Feast on a menu of shot specs. We've preloaded all of the details to speed along the storyboard process.
Image Editing Tools
Storyboard tools for image editing.
Boost your storyboard game with image editing tools. Scan sketches with your webcam and modify them with filters, color and exposure settings, text and arrows.
Group your storyboards.
Keep your production organized by arranging scenes into custom groups. Group by location, shoot days, status, etc.
Storyboarding with a team.
Bring collaborators into the creative process. Add storyboard comments, assign tasks, and get things done.
Export and share your storyboards online
Export and share your digital storyboards as PDFs or mobile responsive sharelinks. Modern storyboard software works wherever you are.
More storyboard features.
Choose an aspect ratio that best suits your project.
Adjust how many columns your storyboard will have.
Reuse storyboard panels from previous projects.
Choose between digits, letters, or a custom shot numbering system.
Archive old storyboards to keep an accessible history.
Label or call out specialty shots with colors.
See it for yourself.
Demo StudioBinder’s storyboard creator. Explore a sample storyboard template.
Animation Storyboard Example
Film Storyboard Example
TV Commercial Story board
Music Video Story board
“StudioBinder's shot list & storyboard creator provides a visually pleasing way to view your shot list. You can scroll through the thumbnails really easily and it's perfect when giving a presentation to a director or a studio.”
– Matt Komo Filmmaker
Trusted by the Best
Modernizing production workflows at renowned studios worldwide.
What else can studiobinder do.
See all the ways we can improve your production workflow.
Industry-standard scriptwriting software and note taking.
Production note taking
Identify all the pre-production details you need to know
Tag script elements
Share script scenes
Make shooting schedules
Create DOOD reports
Visualize the script to get everyone on the same page
Break down shot details
Collaborate with department heads as you prepare for production
Production contacts hub
A timeline of production
Share docs and media
Create, send, and track call sheets.
Trackable call sheets
Manage location details
Today’s productions use StudioBinder to streamline their process, and collaborate on better content together.
"I can be a part of that conversation and see when someone completes a task.
Watch Testimonial ➜
The building blocks of production.
- Pricing & Plans
- Product Updates
- Featured On
- StudioBinder Partners
- The Ultimate Guide to Call Sheets (with FREE Call Sheet Template)
- How to Break Down a Script (with FREE Script Breakdown Sheet)
- The Only Shot List Template You Need — with Free Download
- Managing Your Film Budget Cashflow & PO Log (Free Template)
- A Better Film Crew List Template Booking Sheet
- Best Storyboard Softwares (with free Storyboard Templates)
- Movie Magic Scheduling
- Gorilla Software
- Storyboard That
A visual medium requires visual methods. Master the art of visual storytelling with our FREE video series on directing and filmmaking techniques.
We’re in a golden age of TV writing and development. More and more people are flocking to the small screen to find daily entertainment. So how can you break put from the pack and get your idea onto the small screen? We’re here to help.
- Making It: From Pre-Production to Screen
- What is Characterization — A Guide to Character Building
- Active vs. Passive Voice — Differences and Usages Explained
- What Are Rhetorical Devices — Examples, Types & Techniques
- What is an Animatic — How To Bring Your Storyboard to Life
- How to Make a Mood Board — A Step-by-Step Guide
- 202 Facebook
- 9 Pinterest
- 52 LinkedIn
For Daily Practice
Pro metronome, guitar master, bass toolkit, for ukulele players, ukulele toolkit, more apps for musicians, string tuner, daw remote hd, welcome to eumlab , creators of the best apps for musicians out there, we specialize in ukulele apps, the easy chord sheet creator, learn the ukulele using youtube, learn uke chords with real fingering positions, learn ukulele using tutorials, games & songs, turn your iphone into a virtual ukulele, the ultimate ukulele learning experience, everything a uke player needs, with 5,300,000 downloads, musicians get inspired by our apps, and they ♥ them. check out what they're saying....
I've been using this app for as long as I can remember. It's an amazing app and definitely the best Metronome app I've found so far!!
Behind the screen, backed by the best team
Berlin , germany, hangzhou , china, and we are still hiring.
Designed by EUMLab - Xanin Technology GmbH with love. All Rights Reserved.
19 Best Content Creator Tools In 2023 (6 Categories)
- Mar 16, 2023
“Give us the tools, and we will finish the job.” - It's hard to forget these words from Winston Churchill in a speech he gave in 1941.
Paraphrasing: Give content creators the best tools, and they'll deliver excellent work.
Competence is not the only critical factor behind the success of great content creators. The quality of the tools at their disposal–-whether free or paid–plays a significant role.
Now, you've been searching for the best tools, but you often receive an ambiguous list of tools that are not specific to your content creation category.
We understand, it’s frustrating.
You see, not all content creators do blog. Some content creators specialize in video content, some in visual content, and others in writing and emails.
This article was assembled to show you powerful content creation tools specific to six(6) categories. We've specified each tool under a category for better understanding and usability.
Here are six categories of tools we'll cover:
- Emails/Newsletter content: Audience building for creators
- Content writing tools
- Social media content automation tools
- Content Design/imaging tools
- Content research tools: Keyword research/ Content optimization & SEO
- Video/audio content tools.
Look at these tools, their function, features, and pricing plans.
Email/Newsletter content tools
87% of B2B marketers use email as a free source for content distribution.
Email marketing is a golden opportunity to grow your content distribution opportunities in 2023. The best time to build a list is now! Check out these powerful email/newsletter content tools
First on the list is Getresponse— a great content creation tool built to help content creators send emails, create landing pages, and automate email marketing.
Getresponse is your go-to if you want to build a good audience base. You must be intentional about building an email list in 2023.
If you neglect to build an email list, you put your brand at minimal risk of facing the jail of different platforms that don't assure your business presence longevity. So if you don’t want to share social media ban stories and restriction stories, build a list now.
GetResponse features more than 30 tools: email marketing, website builder, conversion funnel, marketing automation, eCommerce, live chats, webinars, paid ads, and more. All features aim to satisfy your content creation needs.
Content creation features of Getresponse
- Newsletter templates
- Email creator
- Send-time optimization
- Visual workflow builder
- Free plan. Up to 500 contacts– $0.00/mo
- Email marketing – 1000 contact ($15.58/mo)
- Marketing automation – $48.38
- E-commerce marketing– $97.58
Check out the detailed features of each plan .
Medium is an open platform where content creators in different niches share their ideas. This tool allows you to publish your unique stories and insights for free.
Any publication on Medium can start a newsletter with their subscribers directly in their inbox. So, if you are looking to build a list, Medium is ideal.
Content creation features of Medium
- Content publishing feature
- Embed links
- List building features and more
Medium is free, but you can opt-in for the $5/mo membership plan. This plan is beyond publishing content or building a list, and you can read the stories of others and engage them.
Content Writing/Editing Tools
Out of many popular technologies content marketers use to streamline content creation, writing and editing tools make up 37%. The second highest amongst other tools, according to the Semrush State of Content Marketing Global Report 2022
Here are content writing tools that will help you dominate:
3. Google Docs
If you ask any writer to list their best tools for content work, there's no doubt you'd see Google Docs on the list. Indispensable, a work of art, classic, and a mark of simplicity. Obviously.
This tool helps writers connect their ideas, create presentations, build portfolios and interact with editors.
Here's a sneak peek into the everyday life of a writer:
- Write on Google docs (ideates, jots down points, rough first draft, go into writing entirely).
- Edits the work
- Send a draft to the editor.
- An editor makes suggestions through the comments sections on docs.
- Corrects errors e.t.c
It's effortless to use and reliable. And a good thing is, it's completely free.
How does it feel when your audience starts spotting unnecessary grammatical errors in your content?
And get us right; we are not just talking about blog content. Every type of content you create, no matter the format, has something to do with grammar and fluency.
Grammarly helps you compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing. All you have to do is write, then let Grammarly do the work for you with its A.I powered intelligence.
- Basic writing suggestions and tone detection – Free plan
- Everything is Free, Full-sentence rewrites, Word choice, Tone suggestions, Citations – Premium plan (monthly and annual)
5. Hemmingway Editor
If there are only ten editing tools on earth, then Hemmingway is part of the top 5.
The Hemingway Editor is a tool that highlights and corrects grammar, flow, and sentence structure to help your writing read and look better.
If you want to kiss “passive voice” goodbye in your content, then Hemmingway editor is for you. It spots passive voice in your content and excessive use of troublesome adverbs and complex sentences.
Hemingway Editor is entirely free.
Quillbolt is an A.I powered paraphrasing tool. It helps you rewrite your content for the best quality. It's one of the best writing tools and could be your best writing enhancer if used wisely.
Here are some features of Quillbot
- Integrations feature
- Grammar checker
- Citation generator
A free Quillbot account is offered with restrictions on features and limited usage quotas. A premium plan is offered for $14.99 a month or $79.99 a year when paid annually.
7. Coschedule Headline studio
With Coschedule Headline studio, you can write compelling headlines for your content on social media and the web.
“On average, 5x as many people read the headline as the body copy. When you’ve written your headline, you’ve spent eighty cents out of your dollar.” - according to David Ogilvy.
Features of Coschedule Headline generator
- WordPress plugins
- Browser Extensions
- Headline scorecard,
- Optimize headlines on any site
- Analyze headlines 10x faster
- Gain 5x more headline feedback
Coschedule Headline studio pricing plans
- Free plan – fundamental headline analysis a month
- And other monthly plans with a specific amount of premium headlines per month.
Social media content automation/productivity tools
If you are a content creator and you want to ease off the workload and share content on different channels at the same time, then you need some great automation tools to help you out.
According to HubSpot State of Media and Content Planning Report 2023, 34% of content creators/marketers use automation tools to generate content ideas and conduct keyword research.
A place your content creation business can call home. Buffer is an all-in-one social media tool that can enhance your content creation process from ideation to posting.
Content creation features of Buffer
- Content planning
- Content scheduling
- Content management
- Free plan – Basic publishing tools, Landing page builder.
- Paid plans: Essentials For professionals who use publishing, analytics & engagement tools – $5/months per channel, $100/month for media (agency plan)
Many creators have Notion as their first love for content planning and template creation. Notion helps you create systems for your content creation and distribution.
One great feature of Notion is that it lets you store an extensive bank of information for your content ideas and distribution frameworks. It's more than a workspace.
Content creation features of Notion
- Notion text editor
- Table Database Block in Notion and more
- Compare plans & features; Free. Unlimited blocks for individuals. They limited block trial for teams. Get started, Plus. $8. per user/month billed.
You don't need tools for executing content work alone. It's great to have tools to enhance productivity and ensure reliable delivery.
Simple, flexible, and powerful. All it takes are boards, lists, and cards to get a clear view of who’s doing what and what needs to get done. Trello is a productivity powerhouse for content creators.
Content creation workflow features of Trello
- Workflow automation
- Project management and more
There's a free, standard, premium, and enterprise plan, all at affordable monthly prices ranging from $5 to $20.
Content research and ideation tools: Keyword research, SEO
11. keywords everywhere.
Keywords Everywhere is an excellent tool for content research purposes. It shows you all the information you need about the results of the content on SERPs. Including monthly search volume, cost per click, competition, and trends for the keyword.
- Search Volume
- Trend Data (from 2004)
- Cost Per Click
Keywords everywhere pricing is affordable. You can get 100,000 credits for $10. That means you have an opportunity to search 100,000 keywords.
Talktobooks is an excellent website for finding content ideas from books. And we kid you not. If you are looking for relevant quotes and relevant insights from experts in the industry, Talktobooks makes it easy for you.
How do you get the best out of it?
Visit the site, search for the keyword, and see tens of suggestions of excerpts from books relevant to the keyword.
It is free. No charges! Go and explore.
Whenever we want to create content, we make sure we perform in-depth topical research to help us understand the questions our readers are asking. And we encourage every content creator to embrace quality topical research.
The image above illustrates the result you get using this tool. We used it to explore ideas on the topic of this article.
AlsoAsked gives you the closest related questions to any given user’s query, allowing you to improve your content and show search engines that your page is likely the best possible result.
All you have to do is search for a keyword, and find series of questions frequently asked by your audience.
- Basic plan – 100 searches/month ($15/month)
- Lite plan – 300 searches/month ($29/month)
- Pro plan – 1000 searches/month ($59/month)
Visual design tools
Do you know that design and visual content is the biggest challenge for 23.7% of content marketers?
Do you also know that as a content creator, you can make quick bucks creating content designs for different companies?
Well, we list out great visual design tools to help you below.
Canva is the tool every content creator must have in 2023 and beyond.
Canva is one of the top-class design tools and is easy to use. Canva is beyond design; you can use it to create all kinds of content, including ebooks, videos, carousels,s, images, and documents.
Here are some fantastic content creation features of Canva
- Flyer generator
- Carousel maker
- Video Editor
- Webinar presentations
- Infographics and charts
Canva has a free plan, but features are limited with watermarks. They have affordable PRO monthly and annual plans. Check it out here .
Because it enables designers to produce stunning designs quickly, PhotoADKing is the greatest design-maker tool for graphic designers. To generate aesthetically amazing graphics, photos, and marketing materials, they offer a variety of design maker tools, including templates and brochure maker, poster maker, flyer maker , and other maker tools. It has a user-friendly interface, making it usable by both novices and experts.
Pinterest is a powerful app for content creators looking to build a portfolio of content designs or creators searching for outstanding images and quality content designs. Pinterest is free to use and easy to use.
It’s a great tool for exploring ideas for creating images and flyers for your projects.
It is customized to fit in based on your search queries.
Video/audio content creation tools
85% of marketers credit video as an effective way to get attention online.
Stunning figure, right?
The truth is that video content will only keep rising, and you need a bank of tools to help you achieve your marketing goals. Take a look at them below.
Top video content creators around the globe use Capcut to edit their shots. A video editor that anyone can start using easily and quickly.
You can see auto effects, text-to-speech, lyrical edits, cloning effects, and many unique effects on your reels and videos.
With a straightforward interface, working with panels, rich copyrighted songs, a bundle of templates to use, trending effects, filters, and transitions, it will be an adventurous video content experience.
It has availability in more than 20 languages.
Features of Capcut video content editor:
- Keyframe animation,
- smooth slow-motion,
- chroma key,
- and stabilization to help you capture and snip moments
InShot is another powerful video editor. You can use InShot on your smartphone, and it's super handy if you want to edit your videos when you are not with your laptop or busy.
Unlike Capcut, InShot is not available on a desktop or Mac.
Some features of InShot video editor:
The features of Inshot video editor are similar to that of Capcut's. Only a few features, like auto-captions, are missing.
Inshot video editor is free to use, but you can upgrade to a premium plan with three price tiers: $3.99 per month; $14.99 per year, which includes a three-day trial; or a one-time charge of $34.99 for lifetime access.
18. Headliner–create and share podcast
Headliner is a powerful app for creating podcasts and audiograms. This app will be helpful for content creators who are shy to show up on social media but have valuable content to share.
With a waveform dilating on an image background and audio, you are good to go with podcasting and audiograms.
- Bring your audio, video, or ideas
- Add animations, captions, gifs, videos, images, and more
- Export directly to YouTube and your socials
Headliner is entirely free to use.
Anchor is another free powerful tool for content creators to share their content around the globe. It's different from Headliner, with a few add-on features like hosting, audio editing, and good distribution.
Free unlimited hosting
You own the rights to all of your content and can host unlimited episodes for free, always.
Distribution to all major listening apps
Reach a wider audience quickly and easily, including one-step distribution to Spotify.
Final Thoughts: It's time to dominate as a content creator
We have given you the tools, so what's next?
If you intentionally utilize it, you will only get the best out of any content creation tool. Every tool you have at your disposal is an opportunity for you to create great content.
Chinwoke Nnamani is a B2B freelance content writer for Martech, B2B SaaS and Technology brands. He writes articles, case studies e.t.c
Link: LinkedIn profile
The all-in-one platform for effective SEO
- Rank Tracker
- Keyword Finder
- SERP Checker
- Backlink Checker
- Backlink Monitor
- Website Audit
We have finally opened registration to Ranktracker absolutely free!
Start using Ranktracker… For free!
Find out what’s holding your website back from ranking.
Or Sign in using your credentials
The All-in-One Platform for Effective SEO
Behind every successful business is a strong SEO campaign. But with countless optimization tools and techniques out there to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. Well, fear no more, cause I've got just the thing to help. Presenting the Ranktracker all-in-one platform for effective SEO
Plus, the Presentation Creator app comes packed with Desygner functionality as covered by Forbes, . FREE IMAGES, ICONS & FONTS: No more paying for packs like other apps, sometimes up to $10 an image or icon
Looking for the free app mockup creator? Here are the 5 best app mockup creator. These mockups can be created through different types of app mockup creator
Try picking an app that has something to do with your services. The fastest and also simplest way for small companies making their customized mobile apps is to locate a device that enables them to utilize tried and tested app building platform
Paraphrasing: Give content creators the best tools, and they'll deliver excellent work. Some content creators specialize in video content, some in visual content, and others in writing and emails