Grade 7 Maths Problems With Answers
Grade 7 math word problems with answers are presented. Some of these problems are challenging and need more time to solve. The Solutions and explanatiosn are included.
- In a bag full of small balls, 1/4 of these balls are green, 1/8 are blue, 1/12 are yellow and the remaining 26 white. How many balls are blue?
- In a school 50% of the students are younger than 10, 1/20 are 10 years old and 1/10 are older than 10 but younger than 12, the remaining 70 students are 12 years or older. How many students are 10 years old?
- If the length of the side of a square is doubled, what is the ratio of the areas of the original square to the area of the new square?
- The division of a whole number N by 13 gives a quotient of 15 and a remainder of 2. Find N.
- A person jogged 10 times along the perimeter of a rectangular field at the rate of 12 kilometers per hour for 30 minutes. If field has a length that is twice its width, find the area of the field in square meters.
- A car is traveling 75 kilometers per hour. How many meters does the car travel in one minute?
- Linda spent 3/4 of her savings on furniture and the rest on a TV. If the TV cost her $200, what were her original savings?
- Stuart bought a sweater on sale for 30% off the original price and another 25% off the discounted price. If the original price of the sweater was $30, what was the final price of the sweater?
- 15 cm is the height of water in a cylindrical container of radius r. What is the height of this quantity of water if it is poured into a cylindrical container of radius 2r?
- John bought a shirt on sale for 25% off the original price and another 25 % off the discounted price. If the final price was $16, what was the price before the first discount?
- How many inches are in 2000 millimeters? (round your answer to the nearest hundredth of of an inch).
- The rectangular playground in Tim's school is three times as long as it is wide. The area of the playground is 75 square meters. What is the primeter of the playground?
- John had a stock of 1200 books in his bookshop. He sold 75 on Monday, 50 on Tuesday, 64 on Wednesday, 78 on Thursday and 135 on Friday. What percentage of the books were not sold?
- N is one of the numbers below. N is such that when multiplied by 0.75 gives 1. Which number is equal to N? A) 1 1/2 B) 1 1/3 C) 5/3 D) 3/2
- In 2008, the world population is about 6,760,000,000. Write the 2008 world population in scientific notation.
- Calculate the circumference of a circular field whose radius is 5 centimeters.
Answers to the Above Questions
- 6 balls are blue
- 10 students are 10 years old
- x = 5/6 meter
- 20,000 square meters
- 368 square units
- 1250 meters per minute
- 78.74 inches
- 40 square meters
- 10? centimeters
- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.kastatic.org and *.kasandbox.org are unblocked.
Get ready for 7th grade
Unit 1: get ready for negative number operations, unit 2: get ready for fractions, decimals, & percentages, unit 3: get ready for rates & proportional relationships, unit 4: get ready for expressions, equations, & inequalities, unit 5: get ready for geometry, unit 6: get ready for statistics & probability.
- + ACCUPLACER Mathematics
- + ACT Mathematics
- + AFOQT Mathematics
- + ALEKS Tests
- + ASVAB Mathematics
- + ATI TEAS Math Tests
- + Common Core Math
- + DAT Math Tests
- + FSA Tests
- + FTCE Math
- + GED Mathematics
- + Georgia Milestones Assessment
- + GRE Quantitative Reasoning
- + HiSET Math Exam
- + HSPT Math
- + ISEE Mathematics
- + PARCC Tests
- + Praxis Math
- + PSAT Math Tests
- + PSSA Tests
- + SAT Math Tests
- + SBAC Tests
- + SIFT Math
- + SSAT Math Tests
- + STAAR Tests
- + TABE Tests
- + TASC Math
- + TSI Mathematics
- + ACT Math Worksheets
- + Accuplacer Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Worksheets
- + ALEKS Math Worksheets
- + ASVAB Math Worksheets
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Worksheets
- + FTCE General Math Worksheets
- + GED Math Worksheets
- + 3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 4th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 5th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 6th Grade Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 8th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 9th Grade Math Worksheets
- + HiSET Math Worksheets
- + HSPT Math Worksheets
- + ISEE Middle-Level Math Worksheets
- + PERT Math Worksheets
- + Praxis Math Worksheets
- + PSAT Math Worksheets
- + SAT Math Worksheets
- + SIFT Math Worksheets
- + SSAT Middle Level Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + THEA Math Worksheets
- + TABE Math Worksheets
- + TASC Math Worksheets
- + TSI Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Course
- + ALEKS Math Course
- + ASVAB Math Course
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Course
- + CHSPE Math Course
- + FTCE General Knowledge Course
- + GED Math Course
- + HiSET Math Course
- + HSPT Math Course
- + ISEE Upper Level Math Course
- + SHSAT Math Course
- + SSAT Upper-Level Math Course
- + PERT Math Course
- + Praxis Core Math Course
- + SIFT Math Course
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Course
- + TABE Math Course
- + TASC Math Course
- + TSI Math Course
- + Number Properties Puzzles
- + Algebra Puzzles
- + Geometry Puzzles
- + Intelligent Math Puzzles
- + Ratio, Proportion & Percentages Puzzles
- + Other Math Puzzles
7th Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Looking for FREE printable 7th-grade math questions and exercises to help your students review and practice 7th-grade mathematics concepts?
Need Mathematics Practice questions to measure your 7th-grade student’s exam readiness? If so, then look no further.
Here is a comprehensive collection of free exercises and worksheets that would help your students for 7th Grade Math preparation and practice.
Download our free Mathematics worksheets for the 7th Grade Math.
You can download free 50+ 7th Grade Math Worksheets from Bytelearn.
Hope you enjoy it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 4 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 5 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 6 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 8 Mathematics Worksheets
The Absolute Best Workbook to Review 7th-Grade Math Concepts!
Common Core Mathematics Workbook For Grade 7 Step-By-Step Guide to Preparing for the Common Core Math Test 2019
7th grade mathematics concepts, fractions and decimals.
- Simplifying Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Factoring Numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
Real Numbers and Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations
- Ordering Integers and Numbers
- Integers and Absolute Value
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Simplifying Ratios
- Proportional Ratios
- Similarity and Ratios
- Ratio and Rates Word Problems
- Percentage Calculations
- Percent Problems
- Discount, Tax and Tip
- Percent of Change
- Simple Interest
- Simplifying Variable Expressions
- Simplifying Polynomial Expressions
- Translate Phrases into an Algebraic Statement
- The Distributive Property
- Evaluating One Variable Expressions
- Evaluating Two Variables Expressions
- Combining like Terms
Equations and Inequalities
- One-Step Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
- Graphing Single–Variable Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
Systems of Equations
- Systems of Equations Word Problems
- Quadratic Equation
- Finding Slope
- Graphing Lines Using Line Equation
- Writing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Inequalities
Exponents and Radicals
- Multiplication Property of Exponents
- Zero and Negative Exponents
- Division Property of Exponents
- Powers of Products and Quotients
- Negative Exponents and Negative Bases
- Scientific Notation
- Square Roots
Geometry and Solid Figures
- Pythagorean Relationship
- Rectangular Prism
- Pyramids and Cone
Statistics and Probability
- Mean and Median
- Mode and Range
- Stem–and–Leaf Plot
- Probability Problems
- Combinations and Permutations
The Best Book to Ace 7th-Grade Math Concepts!
5 Full-Length STAAR Grade 7 Math Practice Tests The Practice You Need to Ace the STAAR Math Test
7th grade math exercises, proportions and ratios, polynomials, solid figures.
Looking for the best resources to help your students review and practice 7th Grade Math topics?
The Best Books to Ace the 7th Grade Math Test!
STAAR Grade 7 Math Comprehensive Prep Bundle A Perfect Resource for STAAR Math Test Takers
Act aspire grade 7 mathematics a comprehensive review and ultimate guide to the act aspire math test, 7th grade common core math workbook the most comprehensive review for the common core state standards.
by: Reza about 3 years ago (category: Blog , Free Math Worksheets )
Reza is an experienced Math instructor and a test-prep expert who has been tutoring students since 2008. He has helped many students raise their standardized test scores--and attend the colleges of their dreams. He works with students individually and in group settings, he tutors both live and online Math courses and the Math portion of standardized tests. He provides an individualized custom learning plan and the personalized attention that makes a difference in how students view math.
Related to This Article
More math articles.
- How to Solve Linear Equation and Inequality Word Problems?
- How to Solve Logarithmic Equations? (+FREE Worksheet!)
- What Level of Math is Tested on the PSAT/NMSQT?
- The Ultimate ISEE Lower Level Math Formula Cheat Sheet
- Full-Length PSAT 10 Math Practice Test
- How to Graph Transformation on the Coordinate Plane: Dilation?
- FREE 4th Grade PARCC Math Practice Test
- 10 Most Common 6th Grade PSSA Math Questions
- What is the Best Scientific Calculator for College Students?
- 5 Best Accuplacer Math Study Guides
What people say about "7th Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable - Effortless Math: We Help Students Learn to LOVE Mathematics"?
Douglas – 3 years ago
I only see one page for adding and subtracting integers. If I purchase the book how many more worksheets does one get? Also is there a place I may purchase just more work sheets?
Reza – 3 years ago
Hello Douglas, Each workbook usually have one page worksheet for each topic. So, if you need more worksheets for one topic, you can purchase two or more workbooks. Wish you best of luck!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Common Core Math Exercise Book for Grade 7 Student Workbook and Two Realistic Common Core Math Tests
Grade 7 common core mathematics workbook 2018-2019 a comprehensive review and step-by-step guide to preparing for the common core math test.
- ATI TEAS 6 Math
- ISEE Upper Level Math
- SSAT Upper-Level Math
- Praxis Core Math
- 8th Grade STAAR Math
Limited time only!
Save Over 27 %
It was $18.99 now it is $13.99
Login and use all of our services.
Effortless Math services are waiting for you. login faster!
Password will be generated automatically and sent to your email.
After registration you can change your password if you want.
- Math Worksheets
- Math Courses
- Math Topics
- Math Puzzles
- Math eBooks
- GED Math Books
- HiSET Math Books
- ACT Math Books
- ISEE Math Books
- ACCUPLACER Books
- Premium Membership
- Youtube Videos
- Google Play
- Apple Store
Effortless Math provides unofficial test prep products for a variety of tests and exams. All trademarks are property of their respective trademark owners.
- Bulk Orders
- Refund Policy