Contact Us | My Perfect Resume
Expert resume advice and expert customer care. We pride ourselves in helping you every step of the way.
MYPERFECTRESUME.COM or MYPERFECTRESUME or BLD*MYPERFECTRESUME are the billing descriptors that may appear on your bank statement.
We’re here for you
At My Perfect Resume, your satisfaction is our priority. Our friendly staff is ready to help you, seven days a week.
As seen in: * Foot Note
Didn’t find the answers you were looking for in our FAQ? Use the information below to contact our customer service team, and we will gladly help you.
855 213 0348
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 8:00 pm CST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
10:00 am – 6:00 pm CST
0808 189 0676
9:00 am – 9:00 pm GMT
800 758 379
8:00 am – 8:00 pm AEST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
0800 005 199
8:00 am – 8:00 pm NZST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm NZST
10:00 am – 6:00 pm NZST
Our team is standing by to help you during business hours.
Fill out the form and send us a secure message. We will respond as soon as possible.
Thanks for sending us your message.
Check our FAQ
Check out our answers to your most frequently asked questions — chances are, our experts have already addressed your issue.
How do I log in?
Why can’t i log in, what’s included in my perfect resume’s full-access plan, how do i reset or recover my password, why can’t i download a document i already paid for, why can’t i print my document, i’m having issues with spacing/margins/size. whenever i print my resume, it prints on multiple pages, or the spaces are too large between work experiences. how do i fix this, why can’t i upload an existing document, why can’t the recruiter/hiring manager open the email i sent with my resume, why do i keep getting “error 400 bad request” when i try to access the site, the password reset is looping and redirecting me to the reset password over and over. can you help me, why does the webpage freeze whenever i try to click on a resume, why is the website not saving my work i keep losing my information., how do i check for my perfect resume transactions on my billing statement, i have received charges, but i don’t remember subscribing. can you review if i have an account with you, how can i permanently delete all of my data, why did i never receive a cancelation/refund/subscription confirmation email.
To log in to your account, click “members login” at the top right of the page and fill in your information. Click “submit” once you’re done and you should be directed to your dashboard.
If you’re having trouble using your password for any reason, or have forgotten your password, click “forgot your password” to receive an email with the link to reset it. If you do not receive an email from us within a few minutes, please check your email’s spam folder.
A Full-Access My Perfect Resume plan includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to professional resume examples to inspire a targeted resume.
- Unlimited downloads of your resumes and cover letters with expert-designed resume templates .
- Download, print or send your resumes and cover letters in MS Word and PDF.
- Build your unique and personalized story to persuade employers you’re right for the job, with the “Talk About My Resume” feature.
- “Personalized Questions from Resume” feature, in which you receive a personalized list of interview questions that you’ll most likely be asked, along with expert answers.
- “Job Offer Calculator” feature, in which you can check if your job offer is competitive with the market and learn how to negotiate a better offer.
When you sign in, click “forgot your password” located directly below the email and password text boxes. Follow the instructions, and you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience! You can easily download a .txt version of your resume or cover letter any time by logging into your dashboard, clicking your documents, selecting “download,” and choosing the “plain text” format.
Here are a couple of other things you can do before contacting us:
- Make sure you’re in the right account and that it’s activated.
- Log out and log in to check if that resolves the issue.
- Make sure you’re using the Google Chrome browser. Clear the cookies and cache, and then try downloading the file again.
- Confirm that the credit card information is up to date.
If the problem persists, please find our numbers and business hours below to contact our staff.
To print your resume or cover letter, you can try one of these options:
- Use the printing option from the website.
- Download the document as a PDF, Word or Rich Text Format file to your device and print it.
- Send yourself an email with a copy of your resume or cover letter, and then print it.
Ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the device you’re trying to print from. If you still have issues printing your document, please contact us.
To fix this issue, please log in to your account and try the following steps:
- Go to “resumes” and select the document you wish to edit.
- Once in the document, scroll down and click “formatting.”
- Click “custom” from the menu that appears.
The new options will allow you to customize the top, bottom and side margins, as well as the line spacing and font size. Once you have adjusted your document, download the resume or cover letter and check if it’s to your liking.
Make sure the document you’re trying to upload to the resume builder or cover letter generator is in one of the formats our website accepts: DOC, DOCX, PDF, ODT, HTML, RTF, TXT.
We recommend using Google Chrome, as it is the most compatible browser. Here are two ways you can try to fix the issue:
- Download the document to your computer and then upload it to My Perfect Resume again before sending it.
- Download the document to your computer and send it to the recruiter/hiring manager from your email.
If the recruiter/hiring manager is still unable to open your resume or cover letter, please contact our staff.
We highly recommend using the Google Chrome browser.
If you’re using a work computer, it may have a firewall that blocks access to certain websites due to company internet policies.
If you’re using a personal computer, try these options to see if it resolves the issue:
- Refresh the page.
- Clear your cache.
- Use incognito mode.
If all else fails, a customer service representative is ready to help you.
Try these options to resolve the issue. If problems persist, please contact our customer service team.
- Open a new tab or browser.
- Refresh your page by clearing your cache and cookies or by deleting your browsing history. You may also do this by simultaneously pressing on Control + Shift + Delete.
Once done, please visit the website and log in to your account by entering your username and password.
If your computer suddenly stops responding, you may be experiencing a system lock-up issue. Try unplugging all devices from your computer and then unplug the computer from the wall. Then plug the computer back on and attempt to restart.
You can also try a different browser; Google Chrome is our most compatible browser. Delete the cookies and cache before returning to our website.
The primary reason why this might happen is due to an unstable internet connection. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet. The builder might not save your work if you lose internet connection because the changes are saved in real-time.
If your internet connection is stable, try using a different browser — Google Chrome is our most compatible browser — or deleting the cookies and cache.
If you made a purchase, My Perfect Resume will appear on your billing statement as one of the following: BLD*MYPERFECTRESUME.
Sure! To have been charged by My Perfect Resume, your bank statement will read BLD*MYPERFECTRESUME. Free to contact us by phone, email or chat.
Check which of these options apply to you:
CCPA Registered Customer
CCPA Soft Registrations
Check your email’s spam or junk folder. Based on your email preferences, messages may be getting redirected there.
City View Plaza II, 48 Road 165 Suite 6000, Guaynabo, PR 00968 Puerto Rico 352385
1A, rue Thomas Edison, L-1445 Strassen Luxembourg B199343
*The names and logos of the companies referred to above are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with MyPerfectResume.
*IMPORTANT: Top Resume Writing & Career Services is in no way affiliated with the company and/or services provided by TopResume .
Take the First Step and Schedule Your Consultation Today
Text, email, or call Top Resume Writing & Career Services Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m CT and Friday 8:30a.m.-3:00p.m. CT with questions or to schedule a consultation call. All inquiries are responded to the same day they are received. Messages received after hours and on weekends will be responded to on the next business day.
HOURS: Monday-Thursday 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m. CT; Friday 8:30a.m.-12:00p.m. CT
PHONE: (866) 562-0850 TEXT: (256) 690-0564
IMPORTANT: Top Resume Writing & Career Services is IN NO WAY AFFILIATED with TopResume and the services they provide. Please refer to the disclaimer at the top of this page.
Get in touch.
- Name * First Last
- Get Started
Got questions? TopResume has answers.
Please take the time to check out our FAQs page for answers to your common questions.
Thank you! We've received your message and will be in touch shortly.
We normally respond within 24 hours. If you haven't received anything, check your spam folder.
Send us an email
Our team is standing by, every weekday from 9am to 6pm ET .
Find us on social media
Get the information you need to land your dream job faster – delivered to your inbox, every week.
Thanks! Career advice is on its way.
TALK TO OUR CONSULTANTS
Get in touch, doubts about our resume writing service or simply confused about which plan to choose reach out to us and clarify all your doubts., send us a message.
Contact your support team today.
Live customer support is available 10AM-7PM IST Mon-Fri and 10AM-2PM IST Sat.
Chat with our customer solutions team during our available hours.
Email us any time, you'll receive a prompt and thorough response.
Confused about which Services to select? Request a call back and our Sales team will help you out.
- Falcon Minds
- Our Panel of Experts
- Resume Samples
- Resume Examples
- Client Reviews
Startup of the year (finalist), 2022 & 2016, red herring top 100 asia, best msme award finalist, top 20 divhersity company in india, 2016, 2015, 2014, website of the year india finalists, career and education, index of all services, © falcon minds consulting pvt. ltd., 2011-2023.
Congratulations! You have added career boosting product, Go for more!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
We feel you must consider these.
You will not regret adding them too!
If you do not have a resume to share with us, don't worry. Upon Checkout you will be directed to our Information Exchange page where you can submit your information.
Leave your contact details to know more about our Executive Resumes.
GETTING A GREAT JOB STARTS WITH A GREAT RESUME.
Upload your resume for a free expert review .
1/2 YOUR DETAILS
Where shall we send your critique?
We’ll get you a detailed analysis of your resume within 48 hours. Now, we just need to know where to send it!
2/2 THANKS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR FILES
Thank you! Your critique is on the way.
Our review will help you with tips on the design, structure and content of your resume. While you wait, we have plenty of expert career advice on our blog.
We’re here for you 7 days a week
Have concerns about your account? Questions about our products and services? Need technical support? You’ve come to the right place! We’re here to help you seven days a week.
Need to talk to someone? Here’s how:
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM CST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm cst, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm cst.
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM AEST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm aest, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm aest, new zealand.
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM NZST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm nzst, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm nzst, united kingdom.
9:00 AM – 9:00 PM GMT
City View Plaza II, 48 Road 165 Suite 6000, Guaynabo, PR 00968 Puerto Rico
1A, rue Thomas Edison, L-1445 Strassen Luxembourg
Chat with Us
Reach us by email, see what people are saying about us, helpful account faq.
- FAQ Sections
Manage Your Resume Now Account
Resume and cover letter help, site troubleshooting, payment information, manage your resume now subscription, where do i find the log in button.
You will find the log in button in the top row of links on https://www.resume-now.com, in between the “contact us” link and the search bar.
Why can’t I log in?
Sometimes a glitch occurs that makes it difficult to log in. Try any of the following:
1. Clear your browser’s cache.
On Google Chrome:
- Click the three vertical dots at the top right under the tabs
- Click “More Tools,” then click “Clear Browsing Data.”
- At the top of the window, choose a time range. To delete everything, select “All Time.”
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click “Clear data.”
On Apple Safari:
- The easiest way to clear your cache is to press the Command, Option and letter “E” keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Another way to clear your cache on Safari is to click the “Safari” tab at the top right of your screen and choose “Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose “Advanced.”
- At the bottom of that window, check “Show “Develop in menu bar,” then go to the menu bar and click “Develop,” then “Empty cache.”
On Microsoft Windows:
- Press the Control, Shift and Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- Select “All time” under the “Time range” dropdown menu, select “Cache” or “Cached images and files,” and then click “Clear data.”
2. Refresh the page.
3. Try to access your account from a private browser window or ”Incognito” on Chrome.
If none of the above steps works, then reach out to our friendly customer service representatives. They’re here to help!
How do I reset or recover my password?
Need a new password? Don’t worry! We can reset it for you here .
The password reset is looping and redirecting me to the reset password over and over. Can you help me?
Try any of the following:
- Refresh your page.
- In Google Chrome, open a new tab or browser window.
Clear your Google Chrome cache:
- Click the three vertical dots at the top right under the tabs.
- Try again to download your document.
Delete your Google Chrome browser history:
- Click the three vertical dots at the top right under the tabs and then click “History.”
- Click “History” again in the drop-down menu.
- On the far left of the page, click “Clear Browsing Data.”
- Under “Time range” in the small pop-up window, click “All time.”
Once done, please go back to Resume Now and log in to your account. If the issue continues, then contact us .
What’s included in the Resume Now Full Access plan?
With full access to Resume Now, you can:
- Create unlimited resumes and cover letters to match.
- Quickly download and print unlimited resumes and cover letters in PDF, MS Word, .txt and RTF formats.
- Store your resumes and cover letters to access or edit anytime.
- Access thousands of resumes and cover letter examples for an extensive range of industries.
- Check your resume for grammar, spelling and other common mistakes instantly with Resume Check.
- Search our extensive jobs network by industry, location or company.
- Anticipate interview questions and learn how to answer them quickly.
- Get real-time salary information for jobs in your field and location.
- Learn when and how to follow up on job applications and how to negotiate offers.
Why can’t I download a document I already paid for?
- Try logging out of your account and then logging in again.
If you are using Google Chrome, then clear your cache:
- You can easily download a .txt version of your resume or cover letter any time by logging in to your dashboard, going to your saved documents, selecting “Download,” and choosing the “plain text” file format.
- If none of the above resolves your concern, then contact us for assistance.
Why can’t I print my document?
There could be a few reasons why your document won’t print. Try the following:
- Make sure you download your resume to your computer and save it as either a PDF, Word Document (.doc) or Right Text Format (RTF).
- Check to be sure your printer is on.
- If your printer is on, then restart it.
- Restart your computer and try again.
- If none of the above works, then contact us .
I’m having issues with spacing/margins/size. Whenever I print my resume, it prints on multiple pages, or the spaces are too large between work experiences. How do I fix this?
Log in and try the following steps to fix spacing/margin issues:
- Go to your dashboard.
- You should see a pencil icon in the center of the resume image. Click the pencil icon. You will be taken to the editing tool.
- Look for three tabs at the bottom of the editing tool: “Template,””Formatting” and “Color.”
- Go to the “Formatting” tab. From there you will see tools that will allow you to easily adjust the spacing, margins and font sizes of your resume.
- Click “Save & Next” to save your changes.
- Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can ensure your resume is polished and professional.
Why can’t I upload an existing document?
- Make sure you are using an acceptable format. Our builder accepts the following: .doc, .docx, PDF, RTF or TXT.
- If you are using one of the above documents, then reach out to us for help.
I need to make several versions of my resume/CV for different jobs, and the site won’t allow me to.
- Google Chrome is our most compatible browser. Please use it to log in to your account if you haven’t already and try again.
Delete your cache:
- Another way to clear your cache on Safari is to Click the “Safari” tab at the top right of your screen and choose “Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom of that window, check “Show Develop in menu bar,” then go to the menu bar and click “Develop,” then “Empty caches.”
- Press the Ctrl, Shift and Del/Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- After you clear your cache, close your browser and reopen it. If you are still unable to make several versions of your resume, reach out to us for help .
Why can’t the recruiter/hiring manager open the email I sent with my resume?
Did you download the file in the proper format requested by the employer in Google Chrome before uploading it to an email message and sending it to the employer?
- If not, then using Google Chrome, download your resume and save it. Note: Check the job description to see if the employer requests a specific file type (doc, .docx, PDF, ODT, RTF or TXT.) and if so, then save your file in that format. If not, then save it as a PDF or .doc.
- Attach your saved file to an email message and send it to yourself to test it.
- If that works, then employers should be able to open the document when attached to an email.
- If the problem continues, then contact us .
Why do I keep getting “Error 400 bad request” when I try to access the site?
- Refresh the page.
Clear your cache:
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and ”Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Try accessing Resume Now from a private browser window or “Incognito” on Google Chrome.
To open Incognito mode in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome. Click on the tools menu (three vertical dots on Mac or three stacked lines on Windows) in the upper right corner.
- Choose “New Incognito Window” to open a new private browsing window.
To enable private browsing on a Mac:
- Open Safari. Navigate to the menu bar and choose “File.”
- Click on the “Private Window” option to open a private window.
To enable private browsing on Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Safety” from the drop-down menu. Then choose “InPrivate Browsing” to open a private window.
Note: If you are trying to access Resume Now from a computer that is not your own, then you might be behind a firewall, which blocks access to some websites.
If none of the above fixes your issue, then contact us .
Why does the web page freeze whenever I try to click on a resume?
If your computer suddenly stops responding, try the following steps:
- Unplug any devices that are plugged into your computer.
- Shut down your computer.
- Unplug your computer from the wall outlet.
- Wait 20 seconds, then turn your computer on and try again.
Note: Google Chrome is our most compatible browser.
Why is the website not saving my work? I keep losing my information.
There could be several reasons for this. Try any or all of the following:
- Make sure you have a stable Internet connection. Our builder saves changes to your resume in real-time, so if you have an unstable Internet connection, then chances are your work will not be saved, or it will be saved intermittently.
- If you aren’t already, use Google Chrome to log into your account.
Empty your Google Chrome cache:
If you have tried all of the above and still can’t save your work, contact us .
How do I check for Resume Now transactions on my billing statement?
Look for this text: “BLD*RESUME-NOW.COM” on your billing statement.
I have received charges, and I don’t remember subscribing. Can you review if I have an account with you
There are a few things you can try:
- Search your emails to confirm if you have an account. Search your spam/junk folders as well.
- On the sign-in page , try to log in. If it works, then chances are you have an account with us. If you can’t log in, click “Forgot password,” then enter your email address and click “Submit.” If you have an account with us, we’ll send you an email message with a link to reset your password. If you don’t receive an email message with a link and you don’t find one in your spam folder, then chances are you do not have an account with us.
- If you tried the above and are sure you do not have an account with us, contact us for further assistance.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Contact us by phone, email or chat and we will be happy to assist you. You also have self-serve options in your dashboard.
Why didn’t I receive the cancellation/refund/subscription confirmation email?
Your email service might have directed our cancellation/refund/subscription confirmation message to your email’s spam/junk folder. Please search for it there and if you do not find it then contact us .
How can I permanently delete all of my data?
If you are a CCPA-registered customer
You can request that we delete all of the information about you that we have in our records, or you can request a copy of this information by taking the following steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
If you are registered as a CCPA Soft Registration
Have questions about resumes, cover letters and CVs? Check out our FAQ page .
- Resume Writing
- Career Advice
- Success Stories
- Get your resume now
Have any questions? Reach out to our team.
Mon - Fri , 9 am to 6 pm EST
Email us at
For Customer Support
For Sales and Marketing
Connect with us
We normally reply within 24 hours or less. If you haven’t received an email, check your spam folder
get started & land your dream job