- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Facebook Helpline Phone Number: Solving Your Account Issues
Facebook has become an integral part of our lives, and we rely on it for connecting with friends, family, and colleagues. However, sometimes we may face issues with our Facebook account that can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve. Whether you are experiencing login issues, account hacking, or any other problem related to your Facebook account, the Facebook helpline phone number can help you resolve the issue quickly.
In this article, we will discuss how the Facebook helpline phone number can help you solve various account-related issues.
One of the most common problems users face is difficulty logging into their Facebook account. This can happen due to various reasons such as forgotten password or email address associated with the account. In such cases, calling the Facebook helpline phone number can be helpful as they have a team of experts who can guide you through the process of recovering your login credentials.
If you suspect that your Facebook account has been hacked or compromised in any way, it is crucial to take immediate action to prevent any further damage. The Facebook helpline phone number allows you to report any suspicious activity on your account and provides assistance in securing your account from further attacks.
Sometimes technical glitches may occur while using Facebook which can cause inconvenience to users. These glitches could range from slow loading times to difficulty in uploading photos or videos. Contacting the Facebook helpline phone number enables users to report such technical issues and receive technical support from experts who can assist in resolving these problems promptly.
Privacy concerns are a major issue when it comes to social media platforms like Facebook as users share personal information on their profiles that need protection from unauthorized access or misuse by third parties. If you are concerned about privacy breaches or identity theft on your Facebook account, contacting the customer service team via the helpline phone number can help you secure your account and your personal information.
In conclusion, the Facebook helpline phone number is a valuable resource for users who face issues related to their Facebook account. By seeking assistance from the customer service team, users can quickly resolve various account-related issues and get back to using Facebook without any disruptions.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Report Facebook Login Issues (Try This FIRST!)
Have you ever tried to log in to Facebook and had trouble logging in? If so, then you’re not alone.
Facebook Login issues can be frustrating, especially when trying to access your account from a different browser or computer.
If you ever encounter a login issue, be sure to report it to Facebook.
In this article, we’ll talk about how to report a login issue on Facebook.
How to Report Login Issues on Facebook?
To report a Facebook login problem, navigate to Facebook login link and follow the procedures stated on the page.
Beyond reporting your Facebook login issues, you will also receive instructions on the page on how you can regain your Facebook login.
As a best practice, it is recommended to use the same smartphone or computer that you usually use to log in to Facebook.
This will enable the Facebook system to identify your device and IP address for easy verification of account ownership.
If you can get hold of the device you usually log in to Facebook with, you can still use a new device.
See Also: How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account
How to Fix Facebook Login Issues
If you’re having issues logging in to Facebook, follow the following recommended solutions to get your account access back.
Reset Your Facebook Password
The first step to take in getting your Facebook access back is to reset your password and log in with the new password.
To reset your Facebook Password , follow the steps here:
During the process of resetting your Facebook password, you will be required to enter the email address, phone number and full name linked to the account.
Ensure you enter all these details accurately to avoid losing your Facebook account forever.
Due to security reasons, Facebook won’t allow you to reset your password using the mobile number used to set up 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication).
Also, there’s a limit to the number of times you’re allowed to reset your password. If you exceed it, you will have to come back after 24 hours.
See Also: Why Did Facebook Log Me Out Randomly? [How to Fix it]
Utilize a known device
Are you logging into Facebook with another person’s smartphone or a public computer?
As a safety measure, Facebook will notify you via email with information such as the IP address, location, device model and brand, and it may prevent you from signing in.
This happens to safeguard your account from possible compromises, account theft or hacks.
In any case, a good solution is to use your regular mobile device or PC to log in. Ensure you review your email inbox for a Facebook message requesting that you authenticate a login.
Mobile number tips
Many users have set up their Facebook accounts with their phone numbers instead of email addresses.
Here are a few recommendations from Facebook for logging in with a mobile number:
- Input the country code before the phone number.
- Never begin with a zero or plus.
- Lastly, ensure that you utilize the same regular mobile device or computer that you might have used to log in.
Not a very pleasant event but it happens.
Facebook may disable your account. However, when this occurs, a notification will be sent to your account.
Review your email inbox for a message from Facebook. This will help you understand why Facebook disabled your account.
Also, look for a message telling you about activities on your Facebook login.
All hope is not lost. You can submit an appeal by asking Facebook to review your account if it was disabled unfairly or mistakenly.
Another cause of struggling to login is an account ban. However, this one is quite unequivocal.
When this happens, Facebook will send you a notification informing you about this.
Other than the reasons we have listed above, things that can cause an account ban include setting up or running more than one account or impersonating, posting pornographic, offensive, confidential pictures or videos or content, spreading violence or terror and multiple offenses.
Temporary bans are reversed after a short while, and you can’t accelerate the process in anyway. While permanent bans are irreversible.
In the event that your account was hacked, your login information was compromised and is now run by a different person but under your name. You won’t be able to log in successfully.
However, you can rectify this: request that your Facebook friends find out if an account activity has taken place since the last time you logged in.
Review your account for updated profile information, friend requests to strangers, messages you didn’t send or posts you did not upload.
If you notice that things are not right, immediately report the account to Facebook. After that, the process of safeguarding your account and returning your account ownership to you will begin.
You will be requested to prove that you are the authentic owner of the account by sharing the identity document, paperwork, passport, authenticating the phone number and email and providing answers to security questions.
Did Facebook send you an email telling you about a change in profile information, such as email ID or phone number?
If this is the case, you can easily cancel the change by selecting the link that states, “I didn’t request this change”.
This will help you restore account ownership and effect a password change to safeguard your account and protect it from unauthorized access.
Recover Facebook Login Using a Friend’s Account
You can fix your Facebook account login issues using a friend’s account. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Facebook profile you want to recover access to and tap on the three horizontal dots under the cover photo.
- Next, tap on Find support or report profile.
- Select Something else from the list of options.
- Tap on Recover this account and follow promptly.
Retrieve Facebook Login through Facebook Support
Perhaps you’ve tried to reset your Facebook password and used a friend’s account, but still, it doesn’t work. Then contact Facebook support live chat .
Through a live chat with the Facebook customer representative, you will get your account issues resolved immediately.
To use the Facebook support live chat, you must have an active ad account. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use the chat option.
If you don’t have access to the chat option, here are other ways to contact Facebook support .
A great way to safeguard your account against cybercriminals is by activating a 2FA or two-factor authentication.
Desist from uploading dubious content and ensure you adhere to Facebook’s community standards and content policies.
It is also a good idea to add a backup email address or mobile number. Ensure your password is strong, hard to guess, random and unconnected to you in every manner possible. You can also utilize a password manager for this purpose.
Alternatively, you can jot down vital information related to your account and store it in a safe, private place. Stay away from free, untrusted or vulnerable WiFi connections or use a virtual private network if needed.
How to Report Facebook Login Issues FAQs
Can i report a facebook unauthorized login attempt.
If you get notified of an unauthorized login attempt to your Facebook account, you can report it.
To do so, click on the login attempt notification and follow the prompts to report it. Alliteratively, you can change your login details immediately and set up 2FA if you haven’t.
See also: How to Check Facebook Login History
How Can I Get My Facebook Login Report
To retrieve your Facebook login report, simply go to your Settings & Privacy > Activity log > Active Session.
From this section, you can log out of any unauthorized login to your Facebook account.
How Can I Contact Facebook for Login Issues?
As a user, you can easily contact Facebook support to fix your login problems. Once you get connected to a Facebook rep, they will help you resolve all of your issues.
How Can I Prevent Unauthorized Facebook Logins
While we cannot stop hackers from trying to gain access to your Facebook account, you can take measures to strengthen the security of your Facebook account.
To do so, make sure that you have set up 2FA for your Facebook account.
Facebook Login issues happen for a reason. Sometimes it’s something as simple as a browser update that causes problems.
But sometimes, it’s something more serious, and it can be frustrating to see errors and warnings pop up on your Facebook page.
If you ever have trouble logging into your account, use the steps above to report a Facebook login issue.
- How to Delete a Fake Facebook Account
- Why Your Facebook Dating App Notification is Not Working
- How To Target Wealthy Individuals With Facebook Ads
- How to Fix a Disabled Facebook Ad Account
- Fixed: Two-Factor Authentication Not Working on Facebook
Harrison Acha is a Digital Marketing Expert, Seasoned Blogger, Facebook Marketing Expert, Writer, SEO Expert, and Digital Content Creator. Have been in the IT industry for more than a decade, and helping both tech and non-tech professionals become more productive and less frustrated with technology. Follow me on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook .
Advertise with us, our latest blog.
How Long Does an SEO Audit Take?
How to Perform an SEO Audit
Address: no 10 omoalade alafia, shomolu lagos., call us: +23439686407., email us: [email protected].
How to Contact Facebook Support & Get Help Quickly (2023)
Add your email and get this blog post sent to your inbox as a FREE ebook
Need support for your FB posts ? (more Likes) → CLICK HERE
Need support for your FB page ? (more Followers) → CLICK HERE
Need support for Instagram ? (more Likes/Followers) → CLICK HERE
For all other Facebook support needs, please read below.
Updated: March 2023
Wondering how to contact Facebook support to get help?
Maybe you want to contact the Facebook Help Center and get FB support on ads...
Or maybe you're a parent trying to adjust settings on your kid's account...
Or maybe your profile got disabled for no apparent reason and you need help getting it back.
In these cases, it sure would be helpful to have a list of contact forms to get Facebook support.
Well... that's why I wrote in this post!
Below I show you how to get Facebook support from:
- official Facebook sources
- the Facebook community
It's the ULTIMATE GUIDE on how to Facebook support and leverage the Facebook help center!
Most social networks have a few contact forms for users to report issues.
Facebook, on the other hand, has over 100 contact forms for just about every problem you could run into while using Facebook.
Facebook has over 100 forms for just about every problem you could run into on Facebook.
I organized the links by category and included a description or directions for each form (some forms are listed more than once if they fit in more than one category).
- Access Restricted (Bad IP) - You are trying to access Facebook from an IP (Internet Protocol) address that's associated with a misconfigured ISP (Internet Service Provider) or abusive behavior. If you think this is an error, please tell Facebook more.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities - This form is dedicated to issues specific to accessibility and assistive technology.
- Account Disabled - Ineligible - Only submit this form if your account was disabled for violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. If you can't access your account for a different reason, please return to the Help Center to find the appropriate contact channel.
- Facebook Ads API Standard Access Application - If your app is already approved for Basic access to the Ads API, you can use this form to apply for Standard access.
- Personal Data Requests - How to get personal data if you have an account, if you don't, or if you can't access it.
- Request Access to the Mobile Partner Portal - If you're a mobile operator employee, fill out this form to request access to the Facebook Mobile Partner Portal or report any issues you experience accessing the portal. For other issues, please use the Mobile Partner Portal case tool.
- Account Disabled - Ineligible - Please provide the following information so Facebook can look into your eligibility to use Facebook.
- Account Disabled - Ineligible - Please provide the following information so the support team can look into your eligibility to use Facebook. (2nd option)
- Account Disabled - Multiple Accounts - If you are currently logged in to another person's Facebook account, please log out and then return to this form using your browser's back button.
- Account Disabled - Underage - Facebook requires all members to be at least 13 years old. Please provide the following information so Facebook can verify your age.
- Disabled Account Appeal - ID Request - In order to reactivate your account Facebook needs to verify your identity.
- Impostor Account - Directions on how to report impostor profile on Facebook.
- My Personal Account is in a Special Memorialized State - Form when you can't login to your Facebook account because it has been memorialized.
- My Personal Account was Disabled - If you believe your account was disabled by mistake, enter the following information so Facebook can investigate.
- Report a High-Priority Impostor Account - Please list the web address (URL) for each Timeline you're reporting.
- Report an Impostor Account - If someone created a Facebook account that's pretending to be you or someone you know, please use this form to file a report.
- Ads Pending Review - Help form for when an ad has been pending for more than 24 hours.
- Ads Billing Inquiry - Support for specific charges, managing ads, using a coupon, and payment methods.
- Facebook Ads API Standard Access Application - If your app is already approved for Basic access to the Ads API, you can use the form below to apply for Standard access.
- Facebook Ads: Overview and Tips - Questions in regards to costs and paying for your ad, improving ad performance , success stories, disapproved ads, or other ad issues.
- Child Data Request - Obtaining account information for a child before the account is deleted.
- Report an Underage Child (South Korea & Spain) - If you believe there is a child under the age of 14 using Facebook, please use this form to file a report.
- Report an Underage Child - If you believe there is a child under the age of 13 using Facebook, please use this form to file a report.
Copyright and Trademark
- Copyright Report Form - Use this form to report content which you believe violates or infringes your copyright.
- Copyright Report Form - Use this form to report content which you believe violates or infringes your copyright. (2nd option)
- Reporting a Violation or Infringement of Your Rights - Reporting copyright, trademark, or other infringements.
- Trademark Complaint Inquiry Form - Use this form if your content was removed due to a complaint of trademark infringement and you believe this content should not have been removed.
- Trademark Report Form - Use this form to report content which you believe violates or infringes your trademark.
Death and Disability
- Account Removal Request - Account removal request for someone who is sick, injured or otherwise incapacitated.
- Memorialization Request - Please use this form to request the memorialization of a deceased person's account. Facebook extends their condolences and appreciates your patience and understanding throughout this process. Note: Under penalty of perjury, this form is solely for reporting a deceased person's timeline to be memorialized.
- Requesting Content From a Deceased Person's Account - Please use this form to request content from a deceased person's account. Facebook extends their condolences and appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.
- Special Request for Deceased Person's Account - Please use this form to request the removal of a deceased person's account or for memorialization special requests. Facebook extends their condolences and appreciates your patience and understanding throughout this process.
- Didn't Receive Confirmation Email - Please fill out this form if you're having trouble confirming your Facebook account. Make sure to describe things exactly as they appear on your account.
- Email Address Already in Use - If there's already a Facebook account associated with your email address and you don't own that account, please use this form to let us know.
- Email Address Already Taken - If you see a message saying you can't create a Facebook account because your email address is already taken, please let us know.
- Give feedback or report that something is broken: Photos - Something is broken or general feedback for Photos.
- Your Feedback About Facebook - Let us know how we can improve your experience with Facebook.
- Your Feedback About Facebook for Every Phone - Let us know how we can improve your experience with Facebook for Every Phone.
- Your Feedback about Pages Insights - Let us know what we can do to improve your experience with Pages Insights .
- Your Feedback about the Help Center - Let us know what we can do to improve your experience with the Help Center.
- Instagram - Distorted / Pixelated Image - If you're receiving a distorted or pixelated image, please fill in the form below.
- Report a Photo or Video for a Violation of Your Privacy Rights on Instagram - This form is reserved for people to report potential violations of their privacy rights concerning their image on Instagram.
- Must Login To See This Page Error - If you're seeing this error message while browsing Facebook, you've come to the right place. Please use this form to tell us about the issue you're experiencing.
- Report a Login Issue - If you're having trouble logging in or with your password, you've come to the right place. Please use this form to tell us about the issue you're experiencing.
- Report a Login Issue - If you're having trouble logging in or with your password, you've come to the right place. Please use this form to tell us about the issue you're experiencing. (2nd option)
- Security Checks Preventing Login - If you're having trouble logging in to your account due to security checks, you've come to the right place. Please use this form to tell us about the issue you're experiencing.
- Facebook Home: Mobile OEM and Operator Interest ... - If you are a mobile OEM or operator interested in partnering with Facebook, please let them know the best way to contact you.
- Report an Issue with Facebook Mobile Texts - If you're having trouble with Facebook Mobile Texts, you've come to the right place. Please use this form to tell Facebook about the issue you're experiencing.
- Report an Issue with Facebook on Mobile - Use this form to report any issues you experience while using Facebook on your mobile device.
Names and Usernames
- Changing Your Language-Specific Name - Provide information so Facebook can confirm that your language-specific name is your authentic name.
- My Name Wasn't Accepted - If you were unable to sign up for Facebook using your authentic name, please fill out the form below so Facebook support can help get you set up.
- Verify Your Name - Facebook support has temporarily suspended your account because they detected that your Timeline doesn't show your authentic name. Please provide the following information so support can verify your authentic name and update your account.
- Must Log In To See This Page Error - If you're seeing this error message while browsing Facebook, you've come to the right place. Please use this form to tell Facebook about the issue you're experiencing.
- Page Admin Security Check - If you weren't able to complete the Facebook online security check, you can confirm that this is your account by sending Facebook a copy of your ID.
- Report an Issue with Home Page or News Feed - If you're having trouble with your home page or news feed, use this form to tell Facebook about the issue you're experiencing.
- Request for Community-Created Page Review - If you think your Page has been wrongly categorized as a Community-Created Page, Facebook will be happy to review the decision. Please note that the Page itself has not changed. It is still on Facebook and fans can still interact with it as always.
- Your Feedback about Pages Insights - Let Facebook know what they can do to improve your experience with Pages Insights .
Payments and Charges
- Facebook Payments Support - Issues with ads, promoted posts, games, gifts, donations, and news feed purchases.
- Facebook Payments - Developer Payout Registration - Registration to receive payments for apps.
Photos and Videos
- Privacy Rights - Photo Removal Request - This channel is reserved for people to report potential violations of their privacy rights concerning their image on Facebook.
- Privacy Rights - Photo Removal Request - This channel is reserved for people to report potential violations of their privacy rights concerning their image on Facebook. (2nd option)
- Privacy Rights - Photo Removal Request - This channel is reserved for people to report potential violations of their privacy rights concerning their image on Facebook. (3rd option)
- Privacy Rights - Photo Removal Request - Please use this form to report a photo that you believe violates your country's privacy rights.
- Privacy Rights - Video Removal Request - This channel is reserved for people to report potential violations of their privacy rights concerning their image on Facebook.
- Privacy Rights - Video Removal Request - This channel is reserved for people to report potential violations of their privacy rights concerning their image on Facebook. (2nd option)
- Report an Issue with Webcam Videos on Facebook - If you're having trouble recording webcam video, use this form to tell Facebook about the issue you're experiencing.
Privacy and Rights
- Report a Privacy Rights Violation - Please note that this channel is reserved for people to report potential violations of their privacy rights concerning their image on Facebook.
Some contact forms have multiple options.
Depending on the option you select, you'll be shown the actual form or redirected to related contact forms or additional information.
If you notice there are 2nd or 3rd options (i.e., duplicate forms for the same issue), submit those as well as the originals.
Ask the Official Facebook Help Center Community
Another way to get help with Facebook issues is to connect with other users in the Facebook Community Forum .
You can browse questions by topic or use the search box at the top of the page.
If you find a question similar to the one you want to ask, and it's still active, then you can add details about your issue to help others working on the same problem. If you only find old or closed threads, you can use the Ask a Question button to post a new question.
For those looking to establish themselves as experts in the Facebook community , browsing the unanswered questions section will give you opportunities to help others.
Ask the Official Facebook Pages
There are several official Facebook pages.
Some of which are not only posting updates, but also replying to comments from the community.
Stay connected with the following pages and be sure to jump into conversations when there are posts related to topics you have questions about.
- Facebook - Facebook Page celebrates how our friends inspire us, support us, and help us discover the world when we connect.
- Facebook for Business - Facebook for Business provides the latest news, tips and best practices to help you meet your business goals.
- Facebook & Privacy - Like this Page to learn how to exercise your choice to share what you want with those you want, keep up with changes, and talk with others about the importance of privacy in our digital age.
- Facebook Media - Explore how public figures and media organizations are using Facebook in extraordinary ways.
- Facebook Design - Get to know the designers, content strategists and researchers who shape your experience on Facebook.
- Facebook Developers - Build, grow, and monetize your app with Facebook.
- Facebook Engineering - They build Facebook.
For those looking to establish themselves as experts in the Facebook community, watch for questions on posts by the official Facebook pages and jump in to answer them when you can.
Conclusion on how to contact Facebook support
When you have a problem and need to contact Facebook support, I suggest taking multiple avenues to get it resolved.
If you submit the appropriate contact form on Facebook, ask the official Facebook Help Center Community, and start a discussion on a relevant official Facebook page post, you'll likely get the support you need.
Be sure also to tap into resources outside Facebook, such as Facebook user groups on other networks and people you know that are Facebook savvy.
What do you do when you have a problem on Facebook? Please share in the comments!
View Hide comments (197)
Schedule better content. Reach more people. Get more followers.
Post Planner is the all-in-one social media app to boost your engagement with real results. Automate and manage your publishing calendars. Discover and curate streams of content, or create your own.
- Affiliate Program
- Android App
- Plans & Pricing
- Start Free Trial
- Help Center
- Terms of Service
- Cancellation Policy
© 2011-2023 Post Planner
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- EDIT Edit this Article
- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes Hot
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Computers and Electronics
- Social Media
- Social Networking Services
How to Report a Problem on Facebook
Last Updated: April 25, 2018
wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. This article has been viewed 52,331 times. Learn more...
If you’ve encountered a bug, issue, or problem while using Facebook, you can report it so that it can be resolved as soon as possible. Problems you should report range from something not working, abusive content, or just general feedback. Whatever the case, you can easily report it to Facebook using your computer or the Facebook mobile app.
Using a Computer
- Use “General Feedback” for general comments or notes for Facebook. Click on the link for your choice.
- Use “Something Isn’t Working” if there’s a bug or issue with a Facebook feature or functionality.
- Use “Abusive Content” if you’ve found any content that can be harmful, spam, or a policy violation.
Using the Facebook Mobile App
- Use “Something Isn’t Working” if there’s a bug or issue with a Facebook feature or tool.
- Use “Abusive Content” if you’ve found any content that is harmful, spam, or a policy violation.
- Use “General Feedback” for general comments or notes for Facebook.
You Might Also Like
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Is this article up to date?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve
Does Facebook customer service exist? Yes, and here's how to get in touch
We hate to break the news to you: Facebook does not staff a team of customer service representatives working the phone lines to help you with a likely niche and nuanced problem. Not being able to reach another human for help can be really frustrating, but Facebook does have an extensive Help Center page with dozens of help articles.
Still, the Facebook support apparatus can be difficult to navigate.
Here is how to find the support you need using Facebook's Help Center. If the Help Center doesn’t have the answer to your questions, there are a couple of ways we suggest to get through to Facebook.
How to access Facebook Customer Service
Log into your Facebook profile on desktop.
Click the dropdown top in the upper-right corner
Select “Help & Support” from the drop-down menu
The menu will give you three options.
The first is “Help Center.”
Clicking this option will direct you to Facebook’s Help Center page, which is a searchable nexus of help articles.
The second option you will see is “Support Inbox.” Here, you will find updates from Facebook on profiles or posts you’ve reported.
The third option is “Report a Problem.”
Here, you will find a couple of forms that allow you to submit feedback to Facebook and report any technical glitches or broken features.
The forms allow you to attach and submit screenshots and screen recordings of the error.
New analysis: Americans want to delete this app more than any other, even Facebook
How to use the Facebook Help Center
The Help Center will be your best resource. Here are some tips on navigating it.
Use the search bar on the main page to type in what you need help with it. Your search will prompt Facebook’s relevant help articles.
In this case, we search for help changing our profile password.
Select the relevant help article.
The Help Center organizes its help articles into four different sections, which you will find in the left side column on the Help Center's home page.
In the "Using Facebook" section you will find help with your Facebook profile page, messaging and Facebook groups.
The "Managing Account" section offers support with your Facebook login and deactivating or deleting your account.
You can access help keeping your Facebook account secure in the "Privacy, Safety and Security" section.
The final "Policies and Reporting" section helps you report Facebook guidelines violations. You can also find help handling a deceased person's account in this section.
You can also select from the six popular topic pages under the Help Center search bar
How to access Facebook support for Businesses
If you're looking for business support, Facebook also maintains a Business Help Center page .
How to get help if you're logged out
The Help Center is accessible even if you're logged out. If you need help logging into your account, you can get help here.
Other ways to reach Facebook Support
If the Help Center proves unhelpful, you can try your luck at reaching Facebook through other means. But keep in mind that these are long shots, and you might be redirected to Help Center page anyway.
You can try tweeting or direct messaging the various Facebook Twitter accounts.
The Meta (Facebook’s freshly renamed parent company) Twitter account, the Facebook app Twitter account and the Facebook Messenger Twitter account are just a few Twitter accounts Facebook runs.
Some users have had luck getting a reply, though they were often redirected to the Help Center.
You can also try emailing the general Facebook support email: [email protected]. Though users on Reddit have reported scant success in hearing back.
Facebook support number
Facebook operates two phone numbers with Palo Alto, California, area codes: 650-543-4800 and 650-308-7300. But dialing these numbers will prompt a pre-recorded message directing you to Facebook's online support.
"Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support at this time," the prerecorded message said when USA TODAY dialed the number. "Answers to most user inquiries can be found at the Help Center."
More Facebook tips from USA TODAY
- New name?: How to change your name on Facebook if your profile needs an update
- Need help from Facebook?: How to access support on Facebook: A step-by-step guide
- Someone tried prying into your Facebook?: Here is how to change your password on any device
- Deactivating Facebook?: Here is how to download your videos from Facebook
- Friends again?: How to unblock someone on Facebook: Step-by-step guide to let someone back in
- How to delete Facebook: Take these steps to permanently delete or deactivate your account
- 'Delete Facebook group' button?: There isn't one, but here is how.
TALKING TECH NEWSLETTER: This week's biggest tech stories, delivered to your inbox
Looking for more tech advice? USA TODAY has you covered
- Screenshot Central: Here's how to capture one on any device
- Are you over Instagram?: How to delete or deactivate your Instagram account.
- Delete Twitter account: Here's a step-by-step guide to permanently remove your account
- Metaverse explained: Everyone wants to own the metaverse including Facebook and Microsoft. But what exactly is it?
- Leaving Spotify or Apple Music?: How to bring your playlists with you
- How to sell something on eBay: A quick step-by-step guide